Sunday, March 11, 2012

My 'kind of' Worst Grade In Math T_T

Omigosh!


I got 94 for my MATH benchmark!!


I mean, I can't believe that I got the best math grade in my whole class!! My math teacher, Mrs. Hveem told us that the math benchmark is REALLY, REALLY hard.


But I don't think so........ I missed 3 questions. 3!! I made 2 silly mistakes, and there is 1 question that I actually know how to do, but I still missed it. So sad.......


One of the silly mistakes' answer is 104, but I forgot to put the '0' in it--14. Why am I so silly?!


For the good news, my math grade is the best in my class!! YAY!! The best grade in fourth grade is a minus one, so I'm 'pretty' good. :D 


I'm gonna find out who missed one question in the math benchmark, and got the BEST grade! Wonder who she is.....(I think it's a girl) >.<  She sure is EXTREMELY smart!! Really, really smart!!


Still, it's my worst grade in math! Most of the time, I got 100 or 98, 96...... Now I got 94!! At least that is an A. 


I am SO happy with my grade, and surprise, too! Please, wish me luck for the real STAAR (State of Texas Academic Assessments Readiness) test after spring break~~ 
  

5 comments: