Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Research Of Poodles And Dachshunds

  My research of Poodles and Dachshunds is almost done! Yipee!

  The research is a book club project. The book I read for several weeks is called Flawed Dogs, and it's quite good!


  I could choose one of the options to present my project--poster board or using computer. I chose the poster board option because it's easier, but I need to decorate it. 
                                                                 A miniature poodle
  First, I need to gather TONS of information about Poodles and Dachshunds, which is extremely hard! I'd also need a research conclusion, at least four colored photos about the dogs, and 5 similarities and differences! 

 
  One day, my mom and I went to St. Michaels, a huge store with millions of art supplies! We bought a neon-green poster board, and several dog stickers. All of them are AWESOME!!


  This project is 'kind of' hard because I need to make up my OWN sentences about Poodles and Dachshunds, decorate the poster board, and present it in front of my WHOLE class! OMG!!


  I can't wait to see my finished project! Here's a HUGE surprise--I got a 100 on my Titanic project! Isn't it great?! :]


 



A Dachshund 

2 comments: