Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Exciting Tournament in P.E.





Cup stacking




In my P.E. class, I learned many sports, including basketball, hockey, volleyball, football, soccer, jump rope, and cup stacking(I don't think this is a sport). 


Last week, we learned B.A.D.M.I.N.T.O.N.!!! I was extremely excited because I'm OK at it(but I'm a pro in basketball)! :)


The first day--we learned easier stuff, such as serving.   
                     Finally, we played against an opponent.


The second/last day--2 on 2 tournament! My partner         
                                was Sophia. We won all the           
                                games we played!  ^.^  


Badminton is my favorite sport is P.E.(by far)! Wish we could play it again! It would be super fun! 0_0


Badminton


2 comments: