Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games movie stars

Last Sunday I went to watch a movie..... Of course it's The Hunger Games! It's the most popular/newest movie in the theater! My sister and her friend went to watch the movie on the first day, and I decided to watch,too.

I read The Hunger Games trilogy less than two weeks because it's fantastic! The first two books are about the games. Two scary and violent games. But still, it's good! 

So I went to watch the movie with my mom and bro. It's kind of scary when a person was killed. >_< I miss the part I'm waiting for--a boy who killed a girl with a large rock by breaking her skull! Only because I went to the restroom! 

Overall, The Hunger Games is a awesome book/movie. I LOVE The Hunger Games! The Hunger Games R.O.C.K.S!!!

The reaping

5 comments:

  1. Shu Wen,
    Have you thought about why must they kill each other? Can life go on without killing each other and why people in the Capitol make these young adults killers?
    The final survivors, will they live peacefully after going through such violent experience?

    Auntie Jia Lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the president should be blamed because the people in the Capitol wanted to rule the 12 districts. The Hunger Games is an entertainment for the Capitol. The victor would not live peacefully because the games was a nightmare for them. I'm waiting for the second movie...... Auntie Jia Lin, have you read The Hunger Games?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds quite a violent and exciting one ! I am gonna find out more about it. We went for the Titanic 3 D yesterday, of course with Hong Zhi and his sister, they enjoyed it but a bit sad at the end..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hunger Games is an extremely violent games. But overall it's a good movie because it teaches us to appreciate our lives. I watched Titanic, too!

    ReplyDelete