Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The happiest place on Earth, Universal Studio


Last Winter break I went to a lot of places,including Universal Studio Orlando.It is a blast!!There are several theme parks in there.


[Orlando Universal Studio,  Florida]


Frog choir in Hogwarts that sang "Toil and Trouble" and "Can You Dance Like A Hippogriff?"


3c-tile


(TL)Hogwarts castle in the morning
(TR)Butterbeer(it is sooooo good)
(BL)Suess Landing
(BR)Hollywood Rip Ride Rock-it!


I LOVE The Wizarding World of Harry Potter 'cause I started reading the Harry Potter series.First, we went to Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey,which we waited for about  100 minutes.  It is a little scary for a ride.But I enjoyed it A LOT!!!Then,we went to Flight of the Hippogriff, a smooth ,family -friendly and easy roller coaster.I put my hands up in the air sometimes!!Quite fun! I also went to Dragon Challenge,a high-speed roller coaster with twisted loops and loops.IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!!


[Orlando Universal Studio,  Florida]


Miniature of Hogwarts castle.....


We went to Suess Landing afterwards.My sister and I went to The Cat In The Hat.It is soooo cute!(it is a ride)And then we went to Poseidon 's Fury,a show that is really amazing.I like it a lot......


We also went to Jurassic Park,a kind of dinosaur theme park.Some of us went to Jurassic Park River Adventure,where you sit in a big boat and you float around to see all the fake dinosaurs.The last part is ,there is a giant T-Rex in front of you,you look up and suddenly,you fell down of a 85 feet steep water way, and water splashed on us! I was soaked wet. I also went to Dudley Do Right Ripsaw Fall, which is a 75 feet steep water way!!It is scary......


Finally, we went home at 9:30 p.m. It was a really fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment