Friday, January 13, 2012

OUCH!!!!!

My friend Dorian invited me to her birthday party at SK8 Town.(skating rink)

But it hurts a lot!!! because I kept falling.....(first time to skate) I AM REALLY LOUSY!!!


When I reached SK8 Town, I was afraid. I rented a pair of four-wheels-roller skates and tried it on the carpet.MY BUTT HURTS!!!A LOT!!!Finally, I learnt and tried it on the real rink.The first thing was,I fell down.So,I hold the handlebar at the side and slowly, I started to skate.

Dorian 's brother taught me how to skate better.

I tried, and tried, and tried, finally, I did not hold the handlebar and could skate a full circle.(although sometimes I fell) And I was getting better and better.

We ate Dorian 's cookie cake and started to skate again. Someone told a joke and I fell down really hard because the joke was too funny! OUCHHHHH!!! I twisted my left hand so I went out to rest.

Later, I went skating again. I learnt how to balance well, so I skated faster and...... Guess what? I fell down AGAIN!!!

At 6:30 p.m, when SK8 Town was closing, I went home with an almost-swollen-butt, a twisted hand, and major bruises...... IT HURTS A LOT THE NEXT DAY!!! I learnt a lesson that if you want to skate, skate on Friday, because you won't feel so much pain on weekdays......

No comments:

Post a Comment