Sunday, February 19, 2012

P.E. Test

   Sophia and I


It's Fitness Gram Test again! Fitness Gram Test is like P.E. tests in Malaysia. The test was running, curl-ups, push-ups, and shoulder stretching. Sometimes,I like the Fitness Gram Test, but sometimes, I do not.


The first test was curl-ups. I'm bad at it! I was extremely nervous that time. Well, guess what? I did 32 curl-ups!! 32!! 32 out of 80....... some of my friends did 80. Can you believe that?! >.<  Of course, my muscle hurts badly the next day!!


The running test was next. Since I'm a basketball player in Malaysia, I'm good at it. We need to run straight ahead, hear a "BEEP!!" sound, and run back again. It's pretty easy for me. I ran 42 laps! Pretty good, huh? I'm exhausted. I even had a sore throat, and it hurts badly! I mean, really, really bad. VERY BAD!!! My friend, Anna, ran 49 laps! OMG!!!


Friday is the last day of the test. I did 13 push-ups. I had to admit that my push-ups are the worse of all. Shoulders stretching was the easiest one of all. I got 2 out of 2. YIPPEE!!!




After a week of testing, we were done. I was both happy and sad. Sad, because I WILL miss the Fitness Gram Test, and happy, because I'm done of that.       ( my muscle hurts though ) Well, my friends in Malaysia,gambateh in your P.E. test! ^_^ 





No comments:

Post a Comment