Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day in U.S.A.



     Finally, it's Valentine's Day..... My mom bought chocolates for my classmates, and Lindor Truffles for my two teachers--Mrs. Points and Mrs. Hveem, as an appreciation to my teachers' hardwork. 


My class, probably the WHOLE school, will have a party!! Of course, it's fun.


In the morning, I brought my valentines to school. I gave the chocolates for my teachers. There's a surprise--we can sit with our friends in the other class when it's lunch time.(we usually don't) 


Well, for me, it's not a really big surprise because I don't really have any CLOSE friends except Sophia and Anna.


For the last 10 minutes in Mrs. Points' class, we need to give out valentines. I had a baggie, which I decorated with pen drawings and hearts, to keep valentines given by friends. Some of my classmates even had fancy shoe boxes, decorated with stickers, hearts gift wrappers, and much, much more! I had to admit, I am a little jealous about that..... 


I received a whole lot valentines: toys, tattoos, candy and some cards. It was so fun!!! I am so, so ,so happy that I wanted to dance right away!!!





We also made a valentine's card for our parents.


When I arrived home, I ate some of the candy: Life Savers gummies, Kit Kats, Nerds..... Yum!! It's sweet and sour, my favorite taste. Today is a exciting day with lots of surprises. I don't expect Valentine's Days to be like this. It is SO different from Malaysia, where I came from.


P/S  My friends in Malaysia, I will bring a lot of different candy for y'all this summer holiday!!!See y'all in June/July!
PP/S  Happy Valentine's Day!XOXO

4 comments: