Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Bowl Party! And Other Fun Stuff In One Day!

Do you know where I am?


Finally, it's Super Bowl Party!!Yahoo!!


We ate nacho cheese(YUMMY!!)and Super Bowl cupcakes with a lot of icing and a gigantic Super Bowl ring on top of it.I ate two plates of nacho cheese!My homeroom teacher, Mrs. Points melted the cheese herself and poured it on the nachos. The cheese was hot and yummy.


We also have Poetry Cafe that day.Poetry Cafe is about writing a poem and get treats like juice and cookies. That day, my mom let me brought some "Caprisun" juice and sugar cookies. I love Poetry Cafe!!


Plus, my friend Audrey brought home-made brownies to school for her birthday!It was like heaven!


After lunch break and indoor recess, we ate the cute Super Bowl cupcakes. I chose  a chocolate cupcake with white icing and a red ring on it. It was superb! 


2/3/12 was the greatest day in school I ever had!!!       

2 comments:

  1. what a great write-up from a young kid like you in an american school, keep up!

    ReplyDelete